The terrain of Leh Ladakh Tour is unusual in that it has hills, woodlands, deserts, lakes, rivers, as well as waterfalls all in one magnificent and dynamic landscape. Ride to the top of the world on your motorcycles across the world’s highest highway passes, surrounded by the breathtaking grandeur of snow-capped mountains. On this bike, one may experience the luxury of riding on a long straight road while still experiencing the thrill of offroading! As you gaze back at the sandy roads against the rocky Himalayan background, pat yourself on the back for completing this risky adventure.
Table of Contents
- Day 1: Greetings to the Top of the World | Emergence in Leh
- Day 2: Leh to Sham Meadow | Leh Ladakh Tour Border Exploration
- Day 3: Khardung-La Pass to Nubra Valley | A Drive to the Nation’s largest Motorable Highway (18000 ft.)
- Day 4: Nubra Valley toward Pangong Lake | Bollywood Dreams Relived
- Day 5: Pangong Lake till Leh | A Monastery Lover’s Dream
- How to reach the starting point of the whole journey
Day 1: Greetings to the Top of the World | Emergence in Leh
- When you arrive in Leh Ladakh Tour, a representative will greet you in a traditional manner.
- Later, in a sterilized car, be transported to the hotel and have a free drink at check-in.
- In the hotel, have a substantial breakfast and progressively acclimate to the temperature.
- Visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, as well as Shanti Stupa later in the night.
- Relish in a delectable supper at the hotel.
- Staying in a hotel in Leh for the evening
Day 2: Leh to Sham Meadow | Leh Ladakh Tour Border Exploration
- Prepare for an exciting trip to the renowned ‘Sham Valley’ by starting your day early with a wonderful breakfast.
- Explore the Zanskar-Indus River junction, and it’s also the world’s highest river kayaking site.
- Read more about the Indo-Pak conflicts as well as the sacrifices at the world-famous Hall of Fame.
- Explore Magnetic Hill, where you may see automobiles rolling upward in neutral gear, which is a unique occurrence.
- Enjoy the wonderful langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib on your way back to Leh.
- After that, go to SECMOL, which is the real 3-idiots school, where you have to be a 10th fail to get in!
- After a day filled with sports and thrills, relax and enjoy supper.
- Staying in a hotel in Leh for the night
- Ready yourself for the greatest experience after breakfast in the hotel.
- The drive from Leh Ladakh Tour to Nubra takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- The Khardung-La pass, renowned as the entrance to the Shyok as well as Nubra valleys, is the nation’s highest all-season highway road.
- At the Khardungla Cafe, you can also sample the most popular food, Maggi.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, stop at Nubra to see the golden sand dunes as well as ride a double-humped camel, which is only seen in Ladakh.
- Later, camp around a campfire under a star-studded sky.
- In Nubra Valley, spend a night in the campground.
Day 4: Nubra Valley toward Pangong Lake | Bollywood Dreams Relived
- After breakfast, travel to Pangong Lake, which is located on the Indo-China border.
- On one hand, enjoy the scenic splendor of the Shyok River, and then on the other, the highlands.
- The lake is a prominent tourist attraction in the area, and it is one of the world’s highest elevation saline water lakes, changing hues from blues to green to crimson.
- It is believed to be India’s most gorgeous lake, having been featured in films such as 3-idiots as well as Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
- Staying at a campground near Pangong Lake for the night.
Day 5: Pangong Lake till Leh | A Monastery Lover’s Dream
- When you wake up in the morning, you’ll be greeted by a stunning view of Pangong Lake.
- The route back to Leh to Pangong Lake brings you over Chang La, a mountain pass at an elevation of 17,590 feet
- Along the route, stop by the Druk White Lotus School, which gained renown as the location for the last moment in the movie “3 Idiots.”
- Thiksey monastery, which is Ladakh’s largest Tibetan monastery, has many stupas, sculptures, and other Buddhist treasures in its 12-story edifice.
- Arrive in Leh and have a delectable supper at the hotel.
- Staying in a hotel in Leh for the night
It’s Time to Announce Farewell to the Mountain ranges on Day 6 Departure
After breakfast, head to the airport in Leh with a suitcase full of memories.
Have a wonderful trip to your goal.
How to reach the starting point of the whole journey
The most straightforward solution to go to Leh Ladakh Tour is via plane. Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) at Leh is the closest airport. Many airport terminals in India, including Delhi, are connected to this airport. Flights arrive from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, as well as other popular Indian locations.