Dumboor Lake Narkel Kunja Log Hut Price and Booking are open now. Inaugurated 15 new log huts at Narkel Kunja surrounded by Dumboor Lake in Gomti District, about 135 km from Agartala city. Dumboor Lake is a massive body of water covering 41 square kilometres and has about 48 islands. Inaugurating the log huts at Coconut Kunj, Dr. Manik SahaTourism Minister Pranjit Singh judgment Dumboor Lake is an artificial lake commissioned in 1976 as part of the 9 MW Gomti Hydroelectric Project based on a reservoir built on the Gomti River. The pool was formed by impounding the waters of the Raima and Sarma rivers at an artificial confluence. and spread over 42 sq km. Construction of a power plant – construction of dams downstream of the Raima and Saima rivers.
History of Dumboor Lake Narkel Kunja:-
Dumboor Lake is a massive body of water covering 41 square kilometres and has about 48 small floating islands. An artificial dam on Dumboor Lake was commissioned in 1976 as part of the 9 MW Gomti Hydroelectric Project based on a reservoir built on the Gomti River. The pool has been created by impounding the water of the Raima and Sarma rivers at an artificial confluence. And it is spread over 42 sq km.
Safari Flash Casual Backpack, 26 ltr Water Resistant Travel Bags
- HIGH-QUALITY FABRIC: Our lightweight yet durable bags are made of 100% polyester and water-resistant fabric. This casual backpack can be by boys and girls for school, college, coaching, tuition, or everyday outings.
- FRONT POCKET: Our trendy unisex bag pack has a front storage pocket that keeps small items neatly organized and easy to access
- MESH POCKET: Our fancy and stylish backpacks have mesh pockets on both sides to accommodate your water bottle and umbrella.
- COMFORT: Our 26-litre bag has mesh padding on the back to help carry heavy items. It also provides superior comfort with padded adjustable shoulder straps; WARRANTY: All of our bags come with 1-year International Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Bluetooth Extendable Selfie Sticks with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand
- This is a Bluetooth Enabled Selfie Stick for Mobile Phones. Just click the wireless remote to capture the photo
- Bluetooth Selfie Stick is provided with a tiny wireless remote that can be connected to your phone and can be used up to about 15 Ft
- Ultra Light Selfie Stick can be used to take selfies or capture your favourite videos. This multifunction tripod with a selfie stick weighs only 113 Grams.. Rubber Grip: No
5W USB Universal Travel International All-in-One Worldwide Travel
- DUAL USB PORTS – World Adapter Plug is compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony, Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES – The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports. All IN ONE – Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Power Rating 6A max. 100-240Vac (660W max. at 110Vac. 1380W max. at 230Vac) This Charger Adapter Plug Converts the Power Outlet Only, It Does Not Convert Electrical Output Current and Voltage.
Dumboor Lake Narkel Kunja Log Hut Inaugurated:-
Tripura Chief Minister Dr.Manik Saha and Tourism Minister Pranajit Singh Roy Sarkar inaugurated 15 new log cabins at Narkel Kunja on Monday. Dumboor lake in the Gomti district is located about 135 km from Agartala city. Dumboor inaugurated 15 new log huts in Coconut Kunj on Lake.
Book Your Holiday
The total cost of manufacture Dumboor cottage booking:-
Construction of 23 log huts has been started in Coconut Kunj under ‘Swadesh Darshan-I’, out of which 15 log huts have been completed. The total cost will be 7 crores 59 lakh taka. These log huts are modelled after the wooden log huts of Canada. The chief minister also formally launched the newly purchased equipment for adventure water sports.
Mandirghat-Narkel Kunja road has been developed. A new helipad has been constructed. A suspension bridge will be constructed from Gandatwisa to Narkel Kunja.
Room Details of Dumboor cottage booking:-
Each log hut has a bedroom, a drawing room, a washroom, and a balcony. Jetski riding, sightseeing, speed boating, and fishing are available.
Booking System of Dumboor cottage booking:-
You can book online from here
Narkel Kunja Dumboor cottage booking Price / Day:-
It is not publicly known yet. However, the cost of staying for 1 day can be 2000 rs.
How to go Dumboor Lake Narkel Kunja
After reaching Agartala Airport/Railway Station if you land at Agartala Airport then you need to take an auto or other vehicle to reach Battala Station. From there you have to hire a car and go to Dumboor. For you need to travel 5 hours 5 minutes and 154 km via National Highway No.8. After that you will reach Herodeep Narkelkunja Resort that’s called Dumboor Lake Narkel Kunja.